2013-05-14 / Front Page


Anyone planning to have a yard sale in the Town of Cloverdale must apply for a permit to do so. The permit is free of charge but must be obtained beforehand. Residents and groups will be allowed to have two a year.

Cheryl Galloway


Return to top

Click here for digital edition
2013-05-14 digital edition